Monday, January 25, 2010

Some cute pictures

 

 

 

 

just a few random shots. I cant believe how big they are getting. They walk around and their eyes are open. Sadly they can poo and pee without any help from mom :-( She keeps everything clean still but I know the time will be coming where my real work begins soon. Cleaning poop and feeding them repeat.

The babies are 2 weeks old today. Tomorrow I will get their 2 week pictures organized and loaded. I think you will be amazed at the change in all of them from last week. Weights are good all around the 3lb mark now
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura F. said...

What a lovely family group! Congrats on the puppies.

Laura F.

Brenda's Arizona said...

I love seeing - and sharing - your update photos. Even at the dinner table we discuss leonberger dogs now! Thank you for sharing them -are they as soft as they look in the puppy stage?

Emma Rose said...

They are so amazing.