Monday, January 4, 2010

Monty our upcoming litters dad

 

 

 

Monty (Rekileijonan Baldur) Is the father of our upcoming litter with Sadie. He is also the father of my 14 month old pups. I do not usually do a repeat breeding but I loved the way these pups turned out so much and did not know of any other male who could meet my criteria available so I chose him again.

He is the father of my Emma who is the sweetest girl and also she has a wonderful conformation and has done amazing in the show ring. All the pups are beautiful ,big and have wonderful temperments. To me the temperment is so important.

Soon the pups will be born so thought it was time to show pictures of dad :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

We are looking forward to seeing new puppies and watching them grow!

Kisses,
Emma Rose