Monday, January 18, 2010

a cute puppy cuddle

 

 

 

 


Red girl was learning to cuddle today :-) She liked to have her belly rubbed and practicly purred when I rubbed her ears. I only got a picture of her because Ed came home. I was snuggling them on their backs and they took a bit to stop looking for milk :-) But they did. It was so nice to snuggle up and have them snuggle back.

The picture of the tails is what the pups do when their moms milk lets down. All tails go straight out. It is pretty funny and I took a video also. I will upload the video to utube and onto the blog.

The pups are a week old tonight ( Monday) They were a good size with all but pink girl being 1 1/4 lb. When pink girl was sick I dont think Sadie was relaxed enough to let her milk down. She was stressed with everything I was doing to the pup. The pups were crying like they were hungry. They lost some weight and are now finally past their birth weight. They went from 1 1/4 to 1pound and now are in the 1 3/4 lb weight. They will be over 2 lbs by the end of the week. All they do is eat and sleep anyway :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: