Thursday, February 11, 2010

 

 

 

 

As you can see some are more co operative then others lol. I will send the out takes also . I think the pups look great. Then again I am their human mom !!

The pups are very busy and like to play with the big dogs. They run around my house like they own it !1 They are pretty good already at using the newspaper. They love their meals and have had lots of different things. They really like chunks of meat now instead of always ground. they even liked the fish. They are still nursing from mom too but if they keep biting her I think that will stop soon !! Ouch

If the weather stays ok I will let them go outside for a few minutes next week. Best of all they are still cuddly and dont bite to hard. That will change as their jaws get stronger. Then they will be true landsharks
Posted by Picasa

No comments: