Sunday, November 9, 2008

Puppy update

The pups are doing great. They had lost a little weight in the beginning but have now put it back on. I swear they wait until I get into bed to start whining and moving all over. Maybe Sadie encourages them so I dont get to sleep !! I hear every noise they make and have to sit up and look to see if all is well. Needless to say I am a little tired. Sadie is a wonderful mom and washes then until they complain. I have taken lots of pictures . I will update the pictures daily and include them in the puppy album. Savannah and Heidi feel left out. Heidi sat in my store with my friend on Saturday and whined and complained. She let her know it was not ok to not be the baby anymore :-) I love holding them and listening to all their little snuffles . Enjoy the pictures
Sadies pups November 4th 2008

No comments: