Monday, February 4, 2013

Puppies and their new families

Well the sad week came and went. Yep week no way could I let the pups all go in ne day. It would have been tramatizing to both Emma and I . I also like to spend a couple of hours with everyone going over the puppies and wha they are eating and a what their day was like.  It is hard to let go. So did it over a week letting a couple go each day.  Here are the pictures of the happy families. Hopefully we will get lots of stories and picture to share.  The dogs and I slept off and on all if Sunday after the last one left :-)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises. melange yarn

Unknown said...

Nice post.kindly visit us @ VDRL complete cure for siddha in Tamilnadu

SATHYA IAS ACADEMY said...

Great information you had shared.Thank You!

IAS coaching Centre in Chennai

IAS coaching in Chennai

Best IAS academy Centre in Chennai

UPSC coaching in Chennai

Best TNPSC coaching centre in Chennai