Monday, July 12, 2010

Kawartha Kennel club show

 

 

 

 


On July 5th I took the dogs to the Peterborough dog show. It was damn hot too. 40 degrees out. I was going to cancel but we were in at 10:30 am so though we could deal with it. Then afterwards I knew we would take them to the lake swimming. It is their reward for having to be clean and pretty lol. All my hours of grooming gone within 1/2 hr of showing :-) But then they are happy dogs again.

Emma went BOB but because she is already a Champion the points are given to the best dog in the regular classes. Heidi had those honors and went Best of winners for a 2 point win ! A great day but the last show for us until the fall. I dont think it is fun for the dogs to have to show in the heat. We would rather swim and camp in the summer
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miley said...

Lake swimming! What a reward, I'll gladly take that rather than a treat any day!
You are beautiful dogs! I've never met a Leonberger before. :)

Oh, excuse me for not introducing myself, I'm Miley. I am a Cavoodle, which is a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Toy Poodle.
I also have a blog, please visit at http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/

Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx